Report NEP-AFR-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert H. Bates & John H. Coatsworth & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Lost Decades: Lessons from Post-Independence Latin America for Today's Africa," NBER Working Papers 12610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Mattoo, Aaditya & Narciso, Gaia, 2006. "Services inputs and firm productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa : evidence from firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4048, The World Bank.
- van Ryneveld, Philip, 2006. "Mobilizing urban infrastructure finance within a responsible fiscal framework : South African case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4042, The World Bank.
- Mills, Rob & Qimiao Fan, 2006. "The investment climate in post-conflict situations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4055, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:rugcds:24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel, BEINE & Frédéric, DOCQUIER & Hillel, RAPOPORT, 2006. "Brain drain and human capital formation in developing countries : winners and losers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.