Report NEP-AFR-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Africa: What has Happened? What is to be Done?," Working Papers 25, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:msu:idpwrk:088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus P. Goldstein & Todd J. Moss, 2003. "The Surprise Party: An Analysis of US ODA Flows to Africa," Working Papers 30, Center for Global Development.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1290, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet, 2003. "The Millennium Challenge Account: How Much is Too Much, How Long is Long Enough?," Working Papers 23, Center for Global Development.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2003. "New Data, New Doubts: Revisiting "Aid, Policies, and Growth"," Working Papers 26, Center for Global Development.
- David Roodman, 2003. "The Anarchy of Numbers: Aid, Development, and Cross-country Empirics—Revised July 2004," Working Papers 32, Center for Global Development.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas, 2006. "Economics of Conflict: An Overview," Working Papers 050623, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.