Report NEP-AFR-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Dunne & Richard Haines, 2005. "Transformation or Stagnation? The South African Defence Industry in the early 21st Century," Working Papers 0514, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- L.Guarcello & S.Lyon & F.Rosati & C. Valdivia, 2004. "The influence of Orphanhood on Children’s Schooling and Labour: Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa," UCW Working Paper 13, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Paul Dunne & Beverly Edkins, 2005. "The demand for Food in South Africa," Working Papers 0509, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Yves-André FAURE (IRD-IFREDE-GRES), 2006. "About contemporary challenges of informal activities in Western Africa and Brazil (in Portuguese : A respeito de alguns desafios contemporâneos da informalidade económica...)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006. "Focused Targeting Against Poverty Evidence From Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).