Report NEP-AFR-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit, 2006. "Economic growth in South Africa since 1994," Working Papers 01/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Katy Cornwell, 2006. "Language and Labour in South Africa: A new approach for a new South Africa," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:msu:polbrf:078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rainer Thiele & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2006. "Sectoral Aid Priorities: Are Donors Really Doing their Best to Achieve the Millennium Development Goals?," Kiel Working Papers 1266, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Servaas van der Berg & Ronelle Burger & Rulof Burger & Megan Louw & Derek Yu, 2005. "Trends in poverty and inequality since the political transition," Working Papers 01/2005, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Christelle Swanepoel, 2005. "Poverty and Poverty Dynamics in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 03/2005, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Willem Boshoff, 2005. "The properties of cycles in South African financial variables and their relation to the business cycle," Working Papers 02/2005, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bart Minten & Lalaina Randrianarison & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 16406, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- de Walque, Damien, 2006. "Who gets AIDS and how ? The determinants of HIV infection and sexual behaviors in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, and Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3844, The World Bank.
- Ronny Nilsson & Olivier Brunet, 2006. "Composite Leading Indicators for Major OECD Non-Member Economies: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russian Federation, South Africa," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/1, OECD Publishing.
- Gebremariam Woldemicael, 2005. "Evidence of recent fertility decline in Eritrea: an analysis of trends and determinants," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gebremariam Woldemicael, 2005. "Teenage childbearing and child health in Eritrea," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-029, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.