Report NEP-AFR-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Herrera & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Francois Roubaud, 2006. "Governance, Democracy and Poverty Reduction: Lessons drawn from household surveys in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 136, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2006. "Export led growth, pro-poor or not? Evidence from Madagascar's textile and apparel industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3841, The World Bank.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr., 2006. "Remittances and poverty in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3838, The World Bank.
- Marcio JosÃ© Vargas Cruz & CÃ¡ssio Frederico Camargo Rolim, 2005. "The Determinants Of International Tourism And The Restrictions To The Insertion Of The Developing Countries - A Comparative Analysis In South America, Africa And South Of Asia," ERSA conference papers ersa05p714, European Regional Science Association.
- Silvia Amaral & Tomaz Dentinho, 2005. "The development of the Huambo Province in Angola - The application of a spatial interaction model to simulate the movement from autarky to external integration," ERSA conference papers ersa05p252, European Regional Science Association.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "The impact of regional trade agreements and trade facilitation in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3837, The World Bank.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "The Measurement Of Poverty With Geographical And Intertemporal Price Dispersion. Evidence From Rwanda," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2005. "Wage And Human Capital In Exporting Firms In Morocco," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).