Report NEP-ACC-2020-08-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mr. Shafik Hebous & Mr. Alexander D Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," IMF Working Papers 2019/007, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2020. "Bosnia and Herzegovina: Technical Assistance Report-Government Finance Statistics Mission," IMF Staff Country Reports 2020/075, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. R. G Gelos & Mr. Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Mr. Machiko Narita & Federico Grinberg & Umang Rawat & Shujaat Khan, 2019. "Has Higher Household Indebtedness Weakened Monetary Policy Transmission?," IMF Working Papers 2019/011, International Monetary Fund.
- Reichlin, Pietro & Borri, Nicola, 2019. "Optimal Taxation with Homeownership and Wealth Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 14144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, Harry & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes & Wagner, Wolf, 2019. "Taxation and the External Wealth of Nations: Evidence from Bilateral Portfolio Holdings," CEPR Discussion Papers 14096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry Penikas, 2020. "IRB Asset and Default Correlation: Rationale for the Macroprudential Add-ons to the Risk-Weights," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps56, Bank of Russia.