Report NEP-ACC-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2019. "Homeownership Investment and Tax Neutrality: a joint assessment of income and property taxes in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2018. "Tax Policies in the European Union: 2018 Survey," Taxation Survey 2018, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Li, Fanghui & Wang, Gaowang, 2019. "Multiple equilibria in Lucas (1990)'s optimal capital taxation model with endogenous learning," MPRA Paper 96005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Auer, 2019. "Embedded supervision: how to build regulation into blockchain finance," BIS Working Papers 811, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Yunho Cho & Aarti Singh & James Morley, 2019. "Household Balance Sheets and Consumption Responses to Income Shocks," 2019 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.