Report NEP-ACC-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Advani, Arun & Elming, William & Shaw, Jonathan, 2019. "The Dynamic Effects of Tax Audits," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 414, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Felix Hugger, 2019. "The Impact of Country-by-Country Reporting on Corporate Tax Avoidance," ifo Working Paper Series 304, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2019. "Electoral Competition and Corruption: Theory and Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 423, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Basel III in Africa: Making It Work," MPRA Paper 94222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Георгиева, Даниела, 2018. "Модел На Счетоводна Политика На Юридическо Лице С Нестопанска Цел По Примера На Сдруженията [A model of accounting policy of non-profit organization: on the example of associations]," MPRA Paper 94168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Gabriel Burdin & Mauricio De Rosa & Matias Giaccobasso & Martín Leites, 2019. "Tax bunching at the Kink in the Presence of Low Capacity of Enforcement: Evidence From Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-05, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Caio Ferreira & Nigel Jenkinson & Christopher Wilson, 2019. "From Basel I to Basel III: Sequencing Implementation in Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 19/127, International Monetary Fund.