Report NEP-ACC-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristian Carini & Michele Moretto & Paolo Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2018. "Deferred Taxation under Default Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 7057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tidiane Ly & Sonia Paty, 2018. "Local Taxation and Tax Base Mobility: Evidence from a business tax reform in France," Working Papers 1811, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hope, David, 2016. "Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: a synthetic control approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67137, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Choi, Jung Ho, 2018. "Accrual Accounting and Resource Allocation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3553, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada, 2017. "Linking national emissions inventories to economic accounting," One Pager 374, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Federica Liberini & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Is it just Luring Reported Profit? The Case of European Patent Boxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 7061, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barth, Mary E. & Landsman, Wayne R., 2018. "Using Fair Value Earnings to Assess Firm Value," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3642, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2018. "Taxing Direct Sales of Digital Services: A Plea for Regulated and Internationally Coordinated Profit Splitting," CESifo Working Paper Series 7017, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elie Chamoun & Riaan van Greuning, 2018. "Effectiveness of Internal Audit and Oversight at Central Banks: Safeguards Findings - Trends and Observations," IMF Working Papers 18/125, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Georgia; Technical Assistance Report-Enhancing the Fiscal Rules," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2017. "Banking Supervision and External Autditors: What works best?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1746, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Duccio Gamannossi degl'Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2018. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," CESifo Working Paper Series 7063, CESifo Group Munich.