Report NEP-ACC-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jannie Rossouw & Michael Ade & Tendai Gwatidzo, 2017. "The effect of tax harmonisation in the Southern African Development Community on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 694, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- European Commission, 2017. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2017 edition," Taxation trends 2017, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton Miller & Caroline Weber, 2017. "Getting into the Weeds of Tax Invariance," NBER Working Papers 23632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lael Brainard, 2017. "Cross-Border Spillovers of Balance Sheet Normalization : a speech at \"Normalizing Central Banks' Balance Sheets: What Is the New Normal?\" a conference sponsored by Columbia University’s Sc," Speech 963, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2017. "Capital Controls, Macroprudential Regulation,and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2019.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2017. "Sparse Structural Approach for Rating Transitions," Papers 1708.00062, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2022.
- Lael Brainard, 2017. "Cross-Border Spillovers of Balance Sheet Normalization : a speech at the National Bureau of Economic Research’s Monetary Economics Summer Institute, New York, New York, July 13, 2017," Speech 964, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- M. Ayhan Kose & Sergio Kurlat & Franziska Ohnsorge & Naotaka Sugawara, 2017. "A Cross-Country Database of Fiscal Space," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1713, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Brownlees, Christian & Chabot, Ben & Ghysels, Eric & Kurz, Christopher, 2017. "Back to the Future: Backtesting Systemic Risk Measures during Historical Bank Runs and the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 12178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.