Report NEP-ACC-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Keen & Joel Slemrod, 2017. "Optimal Tax Administration," IMF Working Papers 17/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cbo:report:524190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Shafik Hebous, 2017. "Curbing Corporate Debt Bias," IMF Working Papers 17/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2017. "Company Stock Reactions to the 2016 Election Shock: Trump, Taxes and Trade," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-06, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ken Miyajima, 2017. "What Influences Bank Lending in Saudi Arabia?," IMF Working Papers 17/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Lu & Uluc, Arzu & Bezemer, Dirk, 2017. "Did pre-crisis mortgage lending limit post-crisis corporate lending? Evidence from UK bank balance sheets," Bank of England working papers 651, Bank of England.
- Michal Andrle & Vladimír Tomšík & Jan Vlcek, 2017. "Banks’ Adjustment to Basel III Reform; A Bank-Level Perspective for Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 17/24, International Monetary Fund.