Report NEP-ACC-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Zhiyao (Lucy) Lu, 2017. "Lessons for US Business Tax Reform from International Tax Rates," Policy Briefs PB17-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alvarez Martinez, Maria Teresa & Barrios, Salvador & Bettendorf, Leon & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Loretz, Simon & Pontikakis, Dimitrios & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2016. "A New Calibration for CORTAX: A computable general equilibrium model for simulating corporate tax reforms," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Real Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 173, FIW.
- Karsten Staehr, 2017. "Capital flows and growth dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 06 Feb 2017.
- KOCHIYAMA, Takuma & SEKI, Koreyoshi, 2017. "Discretion in the Deferred Tax Valuation Allowance and Its Impact on Firms' Dividend Payouts," Working Paper Series 209, Management Innovation Research Center, Graduate School of Commerce and Management, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wixe, Sofia & Nilsson, Pia & Naldi, Lucia & Westlund, Hans, 2017. "Disentangling Innovation in Small Food Firms: The role of External Knowledge, Support, and Collaboration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 446, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Zhang, Xiaoxiang & Wang, Chaoke, 2016. "Invisible hand discipline from informed trading: Does market discipline from trading affect bank capital structure?," MPRA Paper 76215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadine Levratto & Maarouf Ramadan & Luc Tessier, 2017. "Les business angels, rÃ©vÃ©lateurs, plus que moteurs, de lâ€™engagement des entreprises dans lâ€™innovation," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2017. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," CERBE Working Papers wpC16, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.