Report NEP-ACC-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- Luzius Cavelti & Christian Jaag & Tobias Rohner, 2016. "Why Corporate Taxation Means Source Taxation - A Response to the OECD’s Actions against Base Erosion and Profit Shifting," Working Papers 0054, Swiss Economics.
- Elias Einiö & Dechezleprêtre & - Martin Antoine & - Nguyen Ralf & - Van Reenen Kieu-Trang & John, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD Design for R&D," Working Papers 73, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016. "Organizational Complexity and Balance Sheet Management in Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 22169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eileen Appelbaum & Rosemary Batt, 2016. "Fees, Fees and More Fees: How Private Equity Abuses Its Limited Partners and U.S. Taxpayers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Nakaoka, Shunsuke, 2016. "The 1920 Japanese income tax reform: government, business and democratic constraints," Economic History Working Papers 66257, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Costantino, Marco & Micotti, Marco, 2015. "Fair Trade certification Italian style. The Altromercato experience," AICCON Working Papers 140-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Anson T. Y. Ho & Jie Zhou, 2016. "Housing and Tax-Deferred Retirement Accounts," Staff Working Papers 16-24, Bank of Canada.
- Sanz Córdoba, Patrícia & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2016. "Partial tax harmonization through infrastructure coordination," Working Papers 2072/261535, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2016. "The effect of trade liberalization on firm-level profits:an event-study approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66412, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.