Report NEP-ACC-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tristan Boyer & Elena Chane-Alune, 2014. "IFRS and the need for non-financial information," Working Papers 2014-340, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of return and early retirement disincentives: Evidence from a German pension reform," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "Sunk Costs and the Measurement of Commercial Property Depreciation," Discussion Papers 2014-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- J-S. Mésonnier & A. Monks, 2014. "Did the EBA Capital Exercise Cause a Credit Crunch in the Euro Area?," Working papers 491, Banque de France.
- Mateos-Ronco, Alicia & Lajara-Camilleri, Natalia, 2014. "Capital structure and financing decisions of agricultural cooperatives: Spanish evidence," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169687, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2013. "Fiscal consolidation strategy: An update for the budget reform proposal of march 2013," IMFS Working Paper Series 68, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).