Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Christiaens & C. Vanhee & F. Manes-Rossi & N. Aversano, 2013. "The Effect of IPSAS on Reforming Governmental Financial Reporting: an International Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/845, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jodi L. Short & Michael W. Toffel & Andrea Read Hugill, 2013. "Monitoring Global Supply Chains," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-032, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2015.
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2013. "Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form by Entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Thornton Matheson & Victoria J Perry & Chandara Veung, 2013. "Territorial vs. Worldwide Corporate Taxation; Implications for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Valentini, Edilio, 2013. "Indirect Taxation, Public Pricing and Price Cap Regulation: a Synthesis," MPRA Paper 50889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yutao Han, 2013. "Who benefits from partial tax coordination?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-24, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Gérard GAUDET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2013. "The Taxation of Nonrenewable Natural Resources," Cahiers de recherche 15-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Sebastian Pfeiffer & Pavel Semerad, 2013. "Missing Trader Fraud in European VAT," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-41, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- M. Fatih Ekinci & Zubeyir Kilinc, 2013. "An Evaluation of IMF External Balance Assessment Methodology and a Sensitivity Analysis on the Trade Elasticities," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1326, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.