Report NEP-ACC-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaaki Suzuki, 2013. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates in Asian Countries," KIER Working Papers 875, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates," Working Papers 705, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bradley, Sebastien, 2012. "Property Tax Salience and Payment Delinquency," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Fiorio & Stefano Iacus & Alessandro Santoro, 2013. "Taxpaying response of small firms to an increased probability of audit: some evidence from Italy," Working Papers 251, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2013. "Patents in the University: Priming the Pump and Crowding Out," NBER Working Papers 19252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinc, 2013. "Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders," Post-Print halshs-00843984, HAL.