Report NEP-ACC-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Measuring Top Incomes Using Tax Record Data: A Cautionary Tale from Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2013. "The economics and empirics of tax competition: A survey," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 163, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dina Pomeranz, 2013. "No Taxation without Information: Deterrence and Self-Enforcement in the Value Added Tax," NBER Working Papers 19199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine, 2013. "Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 47937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timm Bönke & Beate Jochimsen & Carsten Schröder, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Administration: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Colciago, 2013. "Imperfect Competition and Optimal Taxation," DNB Working Papers 383, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang, 2013. "The benefits of conservative accounting to shareholders: Evidence from the financial crisis," Research Discussion Papers 8/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Arjan Ruijs & Herman Vollebergh, 2013. "Lessons from 15 Years of Experience with the Dutch Tax Allowance for Energy Investments for Firms," Working Papers 2013.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.