Report NEP-ACC-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2012. "Property Tax Decentralisation Program, Punjab, Pakistan : Business Blueprint," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12406, The World Bank.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2013. "How Should Commodities Be Taxed? A Counterargument to the Recommendation in the Mirrlees Review," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kebewar, Mazen & Shah, Syed Muhammad Noaman Ahmed, 2013. "The effect of debt on corporate profitability: Evidence from French service sector," EconStor Preprints 73556, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Catarina Reis & Vasia Panousi, 2012. "Optimal Capital Taxation with Idiosyncratic Investment Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 732, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kebewar, Mazen, 2013. "La structure du capital et la profitabilité: le cas des entreprises industrielles françaises," EconStor Preprints 73188, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kremer, Jana & Stähler, Nikolai, 2013. "Structural and cyclical effects of tax progression," Discussion Papers 15/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gabriela Vaceková, 2012. "Current state of utilization of financial controlling in the conditions of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic," Working Papers 07, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2013. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers 478, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nomura, Takashi & Okada, Saori & Yoshizaki, Takeshi, 2013. "Features of IP rights enforcement in Korea and China," IDE Discussion Papers 417, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).