Report NEP-ACC-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Palea, 2012. "Are IFRS Value-Relevant for Separate Financial Statements? Evidence from the Italian Stock Market," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201211, University of Turin.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Tax Morale, Tax Compliance and the Optimal Tax Policy," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0313, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Chisari, Omar & Estache, Antonio & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Taxing the Financial Sector: Lessons from a CGE Model for Belgium," CEPR Discussion Papers 9320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel & Schultz, Esben, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," CEPR Discussion Papers 9410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel GERARD & Lucia GRANELLI, 2013. "From the EU Savings Directive to the US FATCA, Taxing Cross Border Savings Income," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2013007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1038, OECD Publishing.