Report NEP-ACC-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Collette Schulz-Herzenberg & Ingrid Hoem Sjursen, 2012. "Peoples' views of taxation in Africa: A review of research on determinants of tax compliance," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2013. "Property Tax System in India: Problems and Prospects of Reform," Working Papers 13/114, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2012. "From tax evasion to tax planning," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Vos, Klaas de, 2012. "The fiscal and distributional impact of possible tax reforms in the Netherlands," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- RanÄ‘elovicÌ, SasÌŒa & RakicÌ, Jelena ZÌŒarkovicÌ, 2012. "Improving work incentives: evaluation of tax policy reform using SRMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Seppo Kari & Jussi Laitila, 2012. "Non-linear dividend tax and dynamics of the firm," Working Papers 41, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Wang, Dong, 2012. "Analysis on Conflicts of China’s Coal Tax Reform," MPRA Paper 43750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Huizinga & Johannes Voget & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," Working Papers 1226, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Péter Benczúr & Gábor Kátay & Áron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Grant Graziani & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Basit Zafar, 2013. "A boost in the paycheck: survey evidence on workers’ response to the 2011 payroll tax cuts," Staff Reports 592, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eugenia Panicara & Massimiliano Rigon & Gian Maria Tomat, 2012. "Cyclically adjusted local government balances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 142, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- D. Blanchet & S. Le Minez, 2012. "Joint macro/micro evaluations of accrued-to-date pension liabilities: an application to French reforms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-14, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.