Report NEP-ACC-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serena Fatica & Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2012. "The Debt-Equity Bias: consequences and solutions," Taxation Papers 33, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hiroki Tanaka & Masahiro Hidaka, 2011. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1033, European Regional Science Association.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kasten, Tanja & Siemers, Lars, 2012. "Business Taxation and Wages: Evidence from Individual Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Mathur, Kritika, 2012. "Evolution of security transaction tax in India," MPRA Paper 40165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2012. "The Effect of the UK Stamp Duty Land Tax on Household Mobility," SERC Discussion Papers 0115, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Redistributive and Stabilising Effects of an EU Tax-Benefit System," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.