Report NEP-ACC-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2012. "Effect of expenditures in personal income taxation on horizontal equity in Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1203, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Holmlund, Bertil & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "Lifetime versus Annual Tax Progressivity: Sweden, 1968–2009," Working Paper Series 2012:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sterner, Cornelia, 2010.
"Ein bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen in Form der negativen Einkommensteuer: Eine soziologische und finanzwissenschaftliche Analyse
[An unconditional basic income in the form of the negative income ta," MPRA Paper 39703, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2012. "On the incidence of a financial transactions tax in a model with fire sales," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- G. Seibold & M. Pickhardt, 2012. "On the role of backauditing for tax evasion in an agent-based Econophysics model," Papers 1206.7000, arXiv.org.
- Juha Tervala & Giovanni Ganelli, 2012. "Tariff-Tax Reforms in Large Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:zbw:sfb597:163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marisa Agostini & Ericka Costa, 2012. "Mandatory disclosure about environmental and employee matters in Italian listed corporate groups' reports," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.