Report NEP-ACC-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Martorano, Bruno, 2011. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gamage, David & Heckman, Devin, 2011. "A Way Forward for State Taxation of E-Commerce," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9d73t21v, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Dorothea Schäfer, 2012. "Financial Transaction Tax Contributes to More Sustainability in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Pierre Garello, 2011. "Tax Structure and Entrepreneurship," CAE Working Papers 94, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Helmut Hofer & Tibor Hanappi & Sandra Müllbacher, 2012. "A Note on Automatic Stabilizers in Austria: Evidence from ITABENA," NRN working papers 2012-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Luca Barbone & Richard Bird & Jaime VÃ¡zquez Caro, 2012. "The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature," CASE Network Reports 0106, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Di Porto, Edoardo & Persico, Nicola & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2012. "Decentralized Deterrence, with an Application to Labor Tax Auditing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uzi Yaari & Andrei Nikiforov & Emel Kahya & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "Consistent Valuation Cash Flow," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.