Report NEP-ACC-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2011. "How Would EU Corporate Tax Reform Affect US Investment in Europe?," NBER Working Papers 17576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Optimal Tax Base with Administrative Fixed Costs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "Higher tax morale implies a higher optimal income tax rate," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1137, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter Hull & Masami Imai, 2011. "Does Taxation on Banks Tax Bank Borrowers? Evidence from the Tokyo Bank Tax Experiment," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Egger, Peter & Keuschnigg, Christian & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg, 2011. "Corporate Taxes, Internal Borrowing, and the Lending Capacity within Multinational Firms," Economics Working Paper Series 1142, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ossi KorkeamÃ¤ki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited, or where did the money go?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p898, European Regional Science Association.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Inflation and asset prices," MPRA Paper 34606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2011. "Education and Optimal Dynamic Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 6056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).