Report NEP-ACC-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stacie Beck & Alexis Chaves, 2011. "The Impacts of Various Taxes on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 11-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?," Working Papers halshs-00617272, HAL.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2011. "Trade Integration and Business Tax Differentials: Theory and Evidence from OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00617043, HAL.
- Janeba, Eckhard & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2011. "Viewing tax policy through party-colored glasses: What German politicians believe," MPRA Paper 33096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2011. "The Dynamic Effects of Personal and Corporate Income Tax Changes in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 8554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The power to tax," MPRA Paper 33203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Herwig Immervoll & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "Tax policy and income inequality in the U.S., 1978—2009: A decomposition approach," Working Papers 215, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2011. "Taxes, Wages and Working Hours," Working Papers in Economics 514, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Menini & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2011. "Fair Value Accounting: Information or Confusion for Financial Markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-56, CIRANO.
- Cai, Jing & Harrison, Ann, 2011. "The value-added tax reform puzzle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5788, The World Bank.
- Christian Bauer & Ronald B. Davies & Andreas Haufler, 2011. "Economic integration and the optimal corporate tax structure with heterogeneous firms," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp373, IIIS.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public recapitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises (Part II)," MPRA Paper 33265, University Library of Munich, Germany.