Report NEP-ACC-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erlend E. Bø & Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Horizontal inequity under a dual income tax system: principles and measurement," Discussion Papers 647, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Erlend E. Bø & Erik Fjærli & Elin Halvorsen, 2011. "Evaluating the redistributional effects of tax policy changes: with an application to the 2006 Norwegian tax reform," Discussion Papers 648, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Basic Facts," IZA Discussion Papers 5549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000162:008050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore