Report NEP-ACC-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barrios & Raffaele Fargnoli, 2010. "Discretionary measures and tax revenues in the run-up to the financial crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 419, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hajime Tomura, 2010. "Liquidity Transformation and Bank Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-22, Bank of Canada.
- Sá, P., 2010. "Evidence on Financial Globalization and Crisis: Geographic/Bilateral External Balance Sheets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1038, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.