Report NEP-ACC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership," FEMM Working Papers 100014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Gallardo Ramiro, M V & Hernández Gañán, S, 2010.
"El estado de cambios en el patrimonio neto
[Statement of changes in equity]," MPRA Paper 23367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laszlo Paizs, 2010. "Asymmetric Competition in the Setting of Diesel Excise Taxes in EU Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1012, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ilona Kovacs, 2010. "Measuring and Analyzing Income Distribution and Income Inequality in Hungary based on Data from Personal Income Tax Returns," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1011, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492104_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2010. "Redistributive Income Taxation, Outsourcing and Foreign Direct Investment," Umeå Economic Studies 808, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hubert Kempf & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in the tax competition race," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492105, HAL.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Restraints On Capital Flows: What Are They?," Working Papers id:2553, eSocialSciences.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2010. "Tax Design in the OECD: A test of the Hines-Summers Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 23358, University Library of Munich, Germany.