Report NEP-ACC-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & George Papanastasopoulos & Tao Wang, 2007. "The Implications of Retained and Distributed Earnings for Future Profitability and Market Mispricing," Working Paper Series 46-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Coricelli, Giorgio & Joffily, Mateus & Montmarquette, Claude & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," IZA Discussion Papers 3103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & George Papanastasopoulos & Tao Wang & Gikas Hardouvelis, 2007. "Accruals, Net Stock Issues and Value-Glamour Anomalies: New Evidence on their Relation," Working Paper Series 47-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Misreporting, Retroactive Audit and Redistribution," Working Papers 06-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2006.
- Antonella Cugini & Giovanna Michelon, 2007. "Performance evaluation in research departments: from the Balanced Scorecard to the Strategy Map," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0054, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".