Report NEP-ACC-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Farinha & Luis Filipe Viana, 2006. "Board structure and modified audit opinions: the case of the Portuguese Stock Exchange," CEF.UP Working Papers 0609, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- I. De Beelde & N. Gonthier-Besacier & A. Mikol, 2006. "The Introduction Of The Anglo-American Audit Firms In France," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/392, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- J. Christiaens & J. Rommel, 2006. "Governmental Accounting Reforms: Going Back Where We Belong?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/398, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Miguel Sanchez, 2006. "Anti-evasion auditing policy in thepresence of common income shocks," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 80, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2006. "How Progessive is the US Federal Tax System? An Historical and International Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the US: A Boon for the Income Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2005. "The Value Relevance of Financial Reporting on the Oslo Stock Exchange over the Period 1964-2003," Discussion Papers 2005/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ana-Isabel Mateos & Mariano González, 2006. "Análisis Empírico De Los Destinos De Los Cash Flows En Empresas Españolas," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).