Report NEP-ACC-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo M. Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Accounting and Economic Rates of Return: a Dynamic Econometric Investigation," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/7, European University Institute.
- José António Moreira, 2006. "Manipulação para Evitar Perdas: o Impacto do Conservantismo," CEF.UP Working Papers 0605, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Vieira, Rui & Hoskin, Keith, 2006. "Management Accounting Practices and Discourses Change: The role and use of Management Accounting Systems," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp481, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & Erdal Ozmen & Serkan Yigit, 2005. "Corporate Sector Debt Composition and Exchange Rate Balance Sheet Effect in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2005.
- Rod O'Donnell, 2004. "Introducing Peer-Assisted Learning in First Year Accounting in Australia," Research Papers 0412, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta & Ashoka Mody, 2006. "Sudden Stops and IMF-Supported Programs," NBER Working Papers 12235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A multi-factor model for the valuation and risk managment of demand deposits," Working Paper Research 83, National Bank of Belgium.