Report NEP-ACC-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nengjiu Ju & Robert Parrino & Allen M. Poteshman & Michael S. Weisbach, 2002. "Horses and Rabbits? Optimal Dynamic Capital Structure from Shareholder and Manager Perspectives," NBER Working Papers 9327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schoute, M. & Wiersma, E., 2001. "The evaluation of management accounting innovations; some methodological issues," Serie Research Memoranda 009a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2001-10a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TREPO, Georges & EL AKREMI, Assaad & ROUSSEL, Patrice, 2001. "CEO compensation strategies: consequences on the structure and Management of Executive Pay," HEC Research Papers Series 741, HEC Paris.
- Frédérique Bracoud, 2002. "Sequential Models of Bertrand Competition for Deposits and Loans under Asymmetric Information," Game Theory and Information 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "Institutional Efficiency, Monitoring Costs, and the Investment Share of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200294 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Asset Price Inflation and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.