Public Employment Policy in the New Economic Environment: The United States Experience
In: Active Labor Market Policies and Unemployment Insurance in Selected Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 2002. "Public Employment Policy in the New Economic Environment: The United States Experience," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Kil-Sang Yoo & Jiyeun Chang (ed.), Active Labor Market Policies and Unemployment Insurance in Selected Countries, pages 27-157 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
KeywordsUNEMPLOYMENT; unemployment compensation; employment policy; Unemployment insurance; Benefits;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:cjo2002russ. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .