Crowding-out Effects of the Public Labor Exchange ini Washington State
In: Measuring the Effect of Public Labor Exchange (PLX): Referrals and Placements in Washington and Oregon. Unemployment Insurance Occasional Paper 2000-06
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1993. "The Effects of Local Labor Demand on Individual Labor Market Outcomes for Diffrerent Demographic Groups and the Poor," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-23, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lachowska, Marta & Meral, Merve & Woodbury, Stephen A., 2016.
"Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 246-265.
- Marta Lachowska & Merve Meral & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles ml-mm-sw-16, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordspublic labor exchange; crowding-out; washington state;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:cdsawows. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .