Introduction to “Family Business in Transition Economies”
In: Family Businesses in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albers, Hans-Hermann & Suwala, Lech, 2021. "Family firms and corporate spatial responsibilities in Germany: Implication for urban and regional planning and management," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 237-255.
- Farzad H. Alvi & Alan L. Carsrud, 2017. "Strategic Entrepreneurial Agency in Emerging Markets," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 26(1), pages 77-101, March.
- Aurelia Bielawska, 2021. "Social Involvement of Polish Family Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Firm; Family Business; Ownership Structure; Transition Economy; Entrepreneurial Internationalization;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sprchp:978-3-319-14209-8_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.