What Can Cash Shortfalls and Windfalls Tell Us About Finance Constraints?
In: The Economics of Imperfect Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Tae-Nyun & Kim, Kihun, 2018. "External cost of leverage adjustment: Evidence from defined benefit pension plans," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-14.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2015.
"Multiple market imperfections, firm profitability and investment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 95-120, August.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2013. "Multiple Market Imperfections, Firm Profitability and Investment," Working Papers 1305, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsCash Flow; Capital Stock; Investment Opportunity; Adjustment Cost; Productivity Shock;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:conchp:978-3-7908-2131-4_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.