The Economic and Social Consequences of Fiscal Retrenchment in Canada in the 1990s
In: The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2001: The Longest Decade: Canada in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osberg, L. & Sharpe, A., 1998. "An Index of Economic Well-being for Canada," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 98-08, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Rachlis, M. & Evans, R.G. & Lewis, P. & Barer, M.L., 2001. "Revitalizing Medicare: Shared Problems, Public Solutions," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2002:1d, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
More about this item
KeywordsDeficit; Debt; Program Spending; Expenditure; Fiscal Policy; Growth; Unemployment; Deficit Reduction; Canada;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:repsls:v:1:y:2001:js. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .