Introduction to The Soulful Science: What Economists Really Do and Why It Matters
In: The Soulful Science: What Economists Really Do and Why It Matters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Hart, 2012. "The Financial Crisis and the History of Money," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 38 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreia Tolciu, 2010. "The Economics of Social Interactions: An Interdisciplinary Ground for Social Scientists?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 223-242, January.
- Helmut Kramer, 2014. "Economic Sciences in Need of Reform," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(12), pages 823-833, December.
- James G. Carrier (ed.), 2012. "A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14267.
- Anna Horodecka, 2015. "The Goal of Evolutionary and Neoclassical Economics as a Consequence of the Changes in Concepts of Human Nature," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(4), pages 53-71.
- Witold Jakóbik, 2011. "Theory of Economy as the Original Cause of the World Crisis," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordsproblems; poverty; global warming; game theory; human behavior; psychology; evolution; complexity; resource auctions; pollution-credit trading;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8361-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .