SMEs are Facing with Recession Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb & Erkko Autio, 2013. "Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index 2013," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14236, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Ha & Lam Ba Hoa, 2018. "Evaluating Entrepreneurship Performance In Vietnam Through The Global Entrepreneurship Development Index Approach," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-19, March.
- Hadia Fakhreldin, 2018. "Examining the Effect of Cultural Intelligence on the Internationalization of Swiss Small and Medium Enterprises," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(6), pages 89-101, June.
- Ana-Maria Grigore & Irina-Maria Dragan, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and its Economical Value in a very Dynamic Business Environment," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 120-120, February.
- José Fernández-Serrano & Vanessa Berbegal & Francisco Velasco & Alfonso Expósito, 2018.
"Efficient entrepreneurial culture: a cross-country analysis of developed countries,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 105-127, March.
- José Fernández-Serrano & Vanessa Berbegal & Francisco Velasco & Alfonso Expósito, 0. "Efficient entrepreneurial culture: a cross-country analysis of developed countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Shirokova, Galina & Morris, Michael H. & Laskovaia, Anastasiia & Micelotta, Evelyn, 2021. "Effectuation and causation, firm performance, and the impact of institutions: A multi-country moderation analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 169-182.
- DeLancey, Rebecca Mbuh, 2015. "Gendering Entrepreneurship and Technology: A Mixed Methods Study of Retailers in a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 68839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret E. Blume-Kohout, 2016. "Why are some foreign-born workers more entrepreneurial than others?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1327-1353, December.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Szerb & William Trumbull, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and transition in the European transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p669, European Regional Science Association.
- Elena Druica & Ana-Maria Grigore, 2017. "Fixed effects models to assess the effectiveness of entrepreneurial diversification strategy in SMEs," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Aytuğ SÖZÜER, 2018. "Ulusal Kültür ve Girişimcilik İlişkisinde Kurumların Rolü," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 29(85), pages 59-72, December.
- Yue Bao & Qi Miao & Ying Liu & Daniel Garst, 2016. "Human Capital, Perceived Domestic Institutional Quality And Entrepreneurship Among Highly Skilled Chinese Returnees," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-21, March.
- David B. Audretsch & Maksim Belitski, 2017. "Entrepreneurial ecosystems in cities: establishing the framework conditions," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 1030-1051, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; crisis; business climate; support policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:9-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.