The Potential of Innovativeness and Eco-innovativeness of Small and Medium Manufacturing Companies in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2009. "From creativity to innovation," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-8.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rosita Capurro & Michele Galeotti & Stefano Garzella, 2018. ""Mondo reale-tradizionale" e "mondo digitale", strategie aziendali e web intelligence: il futuro del controllo e della gestione delle informazioni," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(2 Suppl.), pages 83-111.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2016.
"The Determinants Of Organisational Creativity Methods: An Empirical Study Based On A French Survey,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-23, May.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2016. "The determinants of organisational creativity methods : an empirical study based on a french survey," Post-Print halshs-01320266, HAL.
- Emanuele Bardone & Ilya Shmorgun, 2013. "Ecologies of creativity: smartphones as a case in point," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 12(1), pages 125-135, June.
- Jiao, Yuanyuan & Wu, Yepeng & Lu, Steven, 2021. "The role of crowdsourcing in product design: The moderating effect of user expertise and network connectivity," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; eco-innovativeness; SME sector;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:59-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.