Skill Upgrading in Developing Countries: Has Inward Foreign Direct Investment Played a Role?
In: Labor and the Globalization of Production
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norhanishah Mohamad Yunus, 2020. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis on Policy Variables in the Malaysian Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(12), pages 746-760, December.
- Ibarra-Olivo, J. Eduardo, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and youth educational outcomes in Mexican municipalities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2018.
"Inward Greenfield FDI and Patterns of Job Polarization,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2018. "Inward Greenfield FDI and Patterns of Job Polarisation," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2015. "The relationship between the education system and the inflows of FDI for the Central and East European EU new member states," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 76-92, december.
- Henri Bezuidenhout & Ewert P. J. Kleynhans, 2018. "Modern Trends in Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An OLI Approach," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 16(3 (Fall)), pages 279-300.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Host Country; Domestic Firm; Foreign Direct Investment Inflow; Foreign Affiliate;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:palchp:978-0-230-52396-8_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.