European Community Protection against Manufactured Imports from Developing Countries: A Case Study in the Political Economy of Protection
In: Import Competition and Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1969. "Optimal Intervention to Achieve Non-Economic Objectives," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 27-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Ray, 1989. "The impact of rent seeking activity on U.S. preferential trade and World debt," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 619-638, September.
- Jørgen Elmeskov, 1993. "High and Persistent Unemployment: Assessment of the Problem and Its Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Donges, Juergen B., 1989. "Ist das Freihandelspostulat noch zeitgemäß?," Kiel Working Papers 355, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "The Employment and Wage Effects of Import Competition in the United States," NBER Working Papers 1041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .