Introduction to "Import Competition and Response"
In: Import Competition and Response
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Weder, 1996. "How Domestic Demand Shapes the Pattern of International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 273-286, May.
- Douglas Nelson, 1996.
"The Political Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 133-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas R. Nelson, 1994. "The Political-Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection," NBER Working Papers 4746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kletzer, Lori, 2003. "Trade-related Job Loss and Wage Insurance: A Synthetic Review," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt27w182ht, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Wolfgang Mayer & Raymond Riezman, 1989. "Tariff Formation In A Multidimensional Voting Model," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 61-79, March.
- Stephan Haggard & Robert Kaufman, 1989. "The Politics of Stabdization and Structural Adjustment," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 209-254 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad Lashkaripour & Volodymyr Lugovskyy, 2017. "National Differentiation and Industry-Wide Scale Effects," Caepr Working Papers 2017-004 Classification-, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- William H. Kaempfer & Edward Tower & Thomas D. Willett, 1989. "Performance Contingent Protection," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 261-275, November.
- Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar, 2014.
"India's surge in modern services exports: Empirics for policy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1082-1100.
- SAHOO, Pravakar & KUMAR DASH, Ranjan, 2014. "India's surge in Modern Services Exports: Empirics for policy," Working Papers 2014010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Mordechai E. Kreinin, 1991. "The U.S. VER on Machine Tools: Causes and Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 113-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denis Delgay-Troïse, 1993. "Distorsions sur les marchés des facteurs et évolution des spécialisations internationales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 51-70.
- Sheldon, Ian, 1989. "Intra-Industry Trade and Specialisation in Processed Agricultural Products: Theory and Issues," Occasional Papers 232829, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Kletzer, Lori, 2003. "Trade-related Job Loss and Wage Insurance: A Synthetic Review," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt27w182ht, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.