Restrictiveness and International Transmission of the "New" Protectionism
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loukas Tsoukalis & Robert Strauss, 1985. "Crisis and Adjustment in European Steel: Beyond Laisser-Faire," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 207-228, March.
- Jondrow, James M & Chase, David E & Gamble, Christopher L, 1982. "The Price Differential between Domestic and Imported Steel," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(3), pages 383-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John, 1995.
"Internal Quota-Allocation Schemes and the Costs of the MFA,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 284-306, October.
- Irene Trela & John Whalley, 1991. "Internal Quota Allocation Schemes and the Costs of the MFA," NBER Working Papers 3627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goto, Junichi, 1990. "A formal estimation of the effect of the MFA on clothing exports from LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 455, The World Bank.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1994. "Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions," Kiel Working Papers 653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .