Appendices to "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Chile"
In: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Ignacio Cuesta & Francisco Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2013. "Local Impacts of Economic Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Working Papers ClioLab 17, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Amin Gutierrez de Pineres, Sheila & Ferrantino, Michael, 1997. "Export diversification and structural dynamics in the growth process: The case of Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 375-391, April.
- Vittorio Corbo & Patricio Meller, 1980. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment Implications: Chile," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 83-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Alvarez & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Manufacturing Industry in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 210, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:234932 is not listed on IDEAS
- José I. Cuesta & Francisco A. Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2015. "Local Impacts of Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.), Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 14, pages 351-378 Central Bank of Chile.
- Nenci Silvia & Pietrobelli Carlo, 2008. "Does Tariff Liberalization Promote Trade? Latin American Countries in the Long-Run (1900-2000)," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-30, December.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Mario Niklitschek & Edwin Niklitschek & Nicolo Gligo & Andres Ulloa, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Rural Poverty and the Environment: A Case Study of the Forest and Salmon Sectors in Chile," Chapters,in: Vulnerable Places, Vulnerable People, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .