Introduction to "New Developments in Productivity Measurement and Analysis"
In: New Developments in Productivity Measurement and Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Haltiwanger, 2002. "Understanding aggregate growth: The need for microeconomic evidence," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 33-58.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2010. "John W. Kendrick (1917–2009)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 647-650, September.
- John F. Walker & Harold G. Vatter, 1999. "Demand: The Neglected Participant in the Long Run U.S. Productivity Record," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 43(2), pages 73-80, October.
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Thirtle, Colin, 1986. "Problems in the Definition and Measurement of Technical Change and Productivity Growth in the U.K. Agricultural Sector," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232790, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Fabio Pieri & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2017. "Modelling the joint impact of R and D and ICT on productivity: A frontier analysis approach," DEM Working Papers 2017/13, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.