Economics of Postwar Fertility in Japan: Differentials and Trends
In: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold, 1970. "Estimation of Regression Relationships Containing Unobservable Independent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 441-454, October.
- George J. Stigler, 1974. "The Optimum Enforcement of Laws," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 55-67 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015.
"Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, pages 1-25.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Barbara Janowitz, 1976. "An analysis of the impact of education on family size," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(2), pages 189-198, May.
- Hiroyuki Yamada, 2013. "Superstition effects versus cohort effects: is it bad luck to be born in the year of the fire horse in Japan?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 259-283, June.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2011.
"Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2011_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 32756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palivos, Theodore, 1995. "Endogenous fertility, multiple growth paths, and economic convergence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1489-1510, November.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio Rodriguez, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differencesinlife satisfaction ofmalesand females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- KAWAGUCHI Daiji & MORI Yuko, 2014. "Winning the Race against Technology," Discussion papers 14017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Peng, Xiujian, 2007. "Japan's fertility transition: Empirical evidence from the bounds testing approach to cointegration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, pages 263-278.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Mori, Yuko, 2016. "Why has wage inequality evolved so differently between Japan and the US? The role of the supply of college-educated workers," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 29-50.
- Muto, Ichiro & Shintani, Kohei, 2014. "An Empirical Study on the New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve: Japan and the US," MPRA Paper 53934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1984. "Part-time Employment of Married Women and Fertility in Urban Japan," NBER Working Papers 1474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rohlfs, Chris & Reed, Alexander & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2010.
"Causal effects of sex preference on sex-blind and sex-selective child avoidance and substitution across birth years: Evidence from the Japanese year of the fire horse,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 82-95.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhiwei Zhang, 2006. "Do External Interventions Work? The Case of Trade Reform Conditions in IMF Supported Programs," NBER Working Papers 12667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012.
"Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: Comparative study among East Asian countries,"
35770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 36988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.