Economic Expectations and Plans of Firms in Relation to Short-term Forecasting
In: Short-Term Economic Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd A. Metzler, 1951. "Taxes and Subsidies in Leontief's Input-Output Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 433-438.
- Fox, Karl A. & Norcross, Harry C., 1952. "Some Relationships Between Agriculture and the General Economy," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Hollis B. Chenery, 1949. "Engineering Production Functions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 507-531.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jongen, Ron & Verschoor, Willem F C & Wolff, Christian C & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2008.
"Dispersion of Beliefs in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Wolff & Ron Jongen & Willem F.C. Verschoor & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2009. "Dispersion of Beliefs in the Foreign Exchange Market," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-01, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Ghali, Moheb, 2005. "Measuring the convexity of the cost function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 87-99, January.
- Ghali, Moheb A., 1999. "An adaptive dynamic model of production and inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 13-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .