Introduction to "A Disequilibrium Model of Demand for Factors of Production"
In: A Disequilibrium Model of Demand for Factors of Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Kaiser, 2000.
"New Technologies And The Demand For Heterogeneous Labor: Firm-Level Evidence For The German Business-Related Service Sector,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 465-486.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 1999. "New technologies and the demand for heterogeneous labor: Firm-level evidence for the German business-related services sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001.
"Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Electronic Working Papers 99-005, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Bureau & Didier Miqueu & Michel Norotte, 1984. "La maquette Désir," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(4), pages 45-63.
- Lovell, Knox, 2001. "Future Research Opportunities in Efficiency and Productivity Analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Andrew J. Buck & Felix Fitzroy, 1988. "Inflation and Productivity Growth in the Federal Republic of Germany," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 428-444, March.
- Walter Oi, 1983. "The Fixed Employment Costs of Specialized Labor," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 63-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:789-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S., 1995. "Nonconvexities, labor hoarding, technology shocks, and procyclical productivity a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 61-98.
- Mike Mohr, 1980. "The Long-Term Structure of Production, Factor Demand, and Factor Productivity in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 137-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.