Disability and Spending Growth
In: Health at Older Ages: The Causes and Consequences of Declining Disability among the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Schoeni & Vicki A. Freedman & Robert B. Wallace, 2001. "Persistent, Consistent, Widespread, and Robust? Another Look at Recent Trends in Old-Age Disability," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(4), pages 206-218.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:10:1388-1393_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbrugge, Lois M. & Jette, Alan M., 1994. "The disablement process," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1-14.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:3:378-383_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:9:1263-1267_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darius Lakdawalla & Dana Goldman & Jay Bhattacharya, 2001. "Are the Young Becoming More Disabled?," NBER Working Papers 8247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:4:443-447_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamb, Vicki L., 1996. "A cross-national study of quality of life factors associated with patterns of elderly disablement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 363-377.
- Vicki Freedman & Eileen Crimmins & Robert Schoeni & Brenda Spillman & Hakan Aykan & Ellen Kramarow & Kenneth Land & James Lubitz & Kenneth Manton & Linda Martin & Diane Shinberg & Timothy Waidmann, 2004. "Resolving inconsistencies in trends in old-age disability: Report from a technical working group," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 417-441, August.
- Timothy A. Waidmann & Korbin Liu, 2000. "Disability Trends Among Elderly Persons and Implications for the Future," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(5), pages 298-307.
- David M. Cutler, 2005. "Intensive Medical Technology and the Reduction in Disability," NBER Chapters,in: Analyses in the Economics of Aging, pages 161-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1457-1462_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:351-358_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:8:1244-1245_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1452-1456_3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.